The talk will cover the following themes, using South Africa as an example of an emerging market struggling (from our perspective) to create a coherent national system of innovation:
- Overview of the THS and OI activities RIIS is undertaking;
- Organic vs synthetic development of triple helix interactions;
- Resource allocation by TH actors in emerging markets (as seen in Southern Africa), and impact on innovation activities
- Constraints on effective interactions, and impact on collaborative innovation efforts;
- Potential solutions to dealing with each of constraint
REGISTRATION FEE: 50€ which includes the access to the webinar and the annual THA regular individual membership.
For more information click here.