THA Greece will take part at ICEIRD2018 during 29-31 October 2018 in Doha, Qatar.
ICEIRD aims at academics, university technology managers, entrepreneurs, policy- makers and businesses interested in the theory and practice of university-industry links as well as innovation, entrepreneurship, and regional development. This year, we are also extending our offer towards welcoming and highly encouraging prominent doctoral candidates to submit abstracts for a special doctoral session that will precede the conference.
Over the past 11 years, ICEIRD has become one of the leading entrepreneurship, innovation and regional development conferences in Europe, attracting academics and practitioners from around the world. In order to meet the global demand, the 11th ICEIRD moves out of Europe and takes places in the Middle East.
Academic papers, practitioner cases and provocative expositions in all areas of entrepreneurship, innovation and regional sustainable development are invited with particular emphasis on the themes of the 2018 conference:
- Pedagogy for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Challenges in Emerging Markets/Economies,
- Sustainable Development for Qatar and Beyond;
- The Role of Emerging Technologies in Shaping Entrepreneurship;
- Industry-University Partnerships;
- Developing Innovation and Entrepreneurship Ecosystems;
- Cross-Cultural Understanding of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
- Knowledge and Technology Transformation;
- Financing Innovations and Entrepreneurial Ventures;
- Entrepreneurship and Knowledge based economy;
- Smart cities and sustainable development;
- Social innovation and sustainable development;
- Sustainable business model innovation for regional development;
- Sustainable innovation in the agrifood sector;
More details: http://iceird.eu/2018/