Membership to the THA Chapter of Greece is an expression of support for the THA goals. In order to become a member you must access the link below which takes you to the international website of the Triple Helix Association. You can see there a variety of membership options. If you decide to register, please make sure that you select that you want to be part of the THA Chapter of Greece.
Reasons to join the THA Chapter of Greece and implicitly the Triple Helix Association:
- Recognition. Members receive a membership certificate and become part of the THA research community.
- Visibility. Members are displayed in the Members gallery, and can advertise innovation-related events, training programs, projects, job vacancies, news on both THA web site, newsletter and during THA events.
- Networking. THA supports members in identifying peer reviewers and partners for innovation-related publications; education, research and mobility projects; and international initiatives.
- Job opportunities. A job posting service with up-to-date vacancies in innovation-related fields offered by Universities, Research centers and Business Schools worldwide.
- Access to leading research findings. Full access to THA scientific publications (Helice, Triple Helix Journal, Working papers) and resources.
- Contribution to international scientific publications. Frequent calls for chapters or papers in the THA research domains for publication in books or scientific journals.
- Specialized events and training. Members can join at special prices and discounts or for free THA planned conferences, symposia, workshops and webinars, and can propose the co-design and delivery of additional events.
- TH annual Conference. Members can propose to host the annual conference, the main and leading THA event that brings together hundreds of academics, policy makers and practitioners.
- Sponsorship. Membersare entitle to sponsor THA events and awardsand to have displayed their logos on the main communication.